Sheet-Pan Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound Broccolini or broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 394 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 11, 2019
Excellent! I substituted cauliflower rice for the potatoes.
Apr 16, 2019
This is a new favorite for sure! I loved the flavors of the lime and chipotle - a little tart and a little spice but not too much of either. We also loved the variety of veggies in this dish. Add some cooked rice and you've got a great meal for Lent or any time of year.
Jan 5, 2019
Oh my! All my favorite flavors. Easy, quick cleanup. Will keep this recipe!
Dec 29, 2018
This recipe is fantastic! These days, I'm trying to make more sheet pan dinners and this one really delivers on flavor, prep/cook time and budget. I served this recipe in bowls over brown rice. So delicious! And beautiful, too!
Dec 2, 2018
I used the broccoli florets instead of the broccolini. Everything else was exactly as stated in the recipe -- the perfect amount of spice to me! This was so tasty I wanted to lick my plate when I was finished. I will definitely do this one again!
Oct 1, 2018
Just made this and it is amazing. It is an easy dish to make but tastes like it took a long time. Great mix of flavors. I did add more chipotle pepper for extra spice. My whole family loved this. I will definitely make this again!
May 11, 2018
A true one-pan meal! I used broccoli florets here. I dried them very well, tossed them with a bit of olive oil, and placed them on the pan next to the potatoes. I stirred them after 15 minutes, and they were crispy after 30 minutes. Next time I will reduce the chipotle by half, because it was a bit too spicy for me. DH loved it and is already looking forward to the leftovers.
Jan 26, 2018
This was very good. It cooked up nicely!