Sheet-Pan Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound Broccolini or broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 394 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein.
May 11, 2018
A true one-pan meal! I used broccoli florets here. I dried them very well, tossed them with a bit of olive oil, and placed them on the pan next to the potatoes. I stirred them after 15 minutes, and they were crispy after 30 minutes. Next time I will reduce the chipotle by half, because it was a bit too spicy for me. DH loved it and is already looking forward to the leftovers.
Jan 26, 2018
This was very good. It cooked up nicely!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.