- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whisk together first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Place Brussels sprouts, onion and cherries in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forShaved Brussels Sprout Salad
"So delicious! !! Will be making this again!!"