Seven-Vegetable Salad is colorful and crunchy. "This fun, no-lettuce salad is popular at home and when I take it to a potluck," relates Kim Wiehe-Kaylor of Sidney, Ohio.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-3/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 37 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable.
Originally published as Seven-Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997