Seven-Vegetable Salad is colorful and crunchy. "This fun, no-lettuce salad is popular at home and when I take it to a potluck," relates Kim Wiehe-Kaylor of Sidney, Ohio.
Recommended: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Seven-Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8