This is the perfect recipe to use up all that garden grown zucchini. It is so simple but tastes delicious.—Mary Bliss, Canton, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 64 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Sesame Zucchini in Country Woman July/August 1992
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.