Sesame Tossed Salad Recipe
Changed contributor from TK to a reader name. AT 6/27/12
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 87 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Sesame Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC