Sesame Tossed Salad
Crisp, crunchy, and slightly sweet, this nutritious salad is simply delightful. Feel free to double up on any of your favorite toss-ins. — Elizabeth Perkins, South Riding, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.