- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into each of three large resealable plastic bags. Add eight chicken breasts to each bag; seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Discard marinade. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-13 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
- To grill, cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forSesame Teriyaki Chicken
"Good recipe. Made with chicken tenders and grilled it. Will def make again!"
"I made this last Saturday with potato salad. Everyone loved it. This is definitely a "DO OVER"!"
"excellent--Doing this for the 4th of July with thighs and breasts, will use more sugar for better glazing and taste."