Sesame Teriyaki Chicken
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into each of three large resealable plastic bags. Add eight chicken breasts to each bag; seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, turning once.
- 2. Discard marinade. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-13 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
- 3. To grill, cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
1 each: 45 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
May 3, 2012
Good recipe. Made with chicken tenders and grilled it. Will def make again!
Dec 9, 2010
I make a smaller version of this recipe quite often and use my george forman to cook the chicken breasts and then cut up the meat to top off a garden salad. Even my three boys love it!
Jul 24, 2009
I made this last Saturday with potato salad. Everyone loved it. This is definitely a "DO OVER"!
Dec 31, 1969
excellent--Doing this for the 4th of July with thighs and breasts, will use more sugar for better glazing and taste.