- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, green pepper and onion. Whisk the vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2/3 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.