Sesame Shrimp & Rice
A handful of convenience items and a flash in the skillet allows you to put a delightfully flavorful, high-quality meal on the table in minutes. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Microwave rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry snow peas and onions in oil for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, pineapple, oranges and salad dressing; cook until heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 2. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with rice.
1-1/2 cups: 407 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Feb 21, 2013
A simple and light meal
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC