- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place salmon in a shallow dish. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard and ginger; pour over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once. Drain and discard marinade.
- Broil the salmon or grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSesame Salmon Fillet
"One of our favorite recipes! I marinate it longer and use sesame oil instead of canola oil (and skip the sesame seeds). It always comes out perfect!"
"This is a great grilled salmon recipe. We make without the sesame seed and onion and it turns out great."
"Served with yellow rice and asparagus. Great success. My pickiest eater said they would reheat the leftover salmon. Great base for future marinades."