- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- TO SERVE:
- 12 multigrain hamburger buns, split
- Wasabi mayonnaise, optional
- Place tenderloins in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray; pour 3/4 cup salad dressing over pork, turning to coat. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 4-5 hours.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Shred meat into bite-sized pieces; return to slow cooker. Stir in brown sugar and remaining salad dressing. Cook, covered, until heated through, 30-45 minutes longer.
- Combine slaw ingredients. Serve pork on buns with slaw and, if desired, mayonnaise. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forSesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches
"Very good and different way to make pork."
"Very good...I used Kraft's Asian Ginger Dressing. Really good flavor. I like the coleslaw on it also."
"quick and tasty."