Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry the pork and garlic for 5 minutes. Add broccoli coleslaw mix; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and gradually add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice if desired.
Editor's NoteBroccoli coleslaw mix may be found in the produce section of most grocery stores.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 391 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 1050mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 40g protein.
Nov 18, 2009
This was a great idea but the sauce is really lacking any pizzaz. If I had time I would play with the sauce on this one and try and make it better, but there are too many other recipes to make out there.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.