- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the soy sauce, oil, ginger and garlic; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Combine honey and brown sugar; spoon over pork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSesame Pork Tenderloin
"My family and friends loves this recipe when I served it the first time and has been a go to one for pork Tenderloin. I always have it marinated ready in the freezer. When I buy the pork Tenderloin I make up the marinade and put in the freezer bag with the pork Tenderloin and freeze ready for use. I also use this marinade on chicken wings. Delicious"
"I did this much quicker by pre slicing the tenderloin in 1 inch round slices then I lightly pounded the loin before marinating for 20 min. I cooked it on 425 for 12 min."
"Very good and easy to make. I used 1/2 t. ground ginger instead of fresh gingerroot."
"We make this for parties all the time and everyone raves about it. easy to make."