VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), trimmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Cut pork into 1/4-in. thick slices; add to marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- On each of six long metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread beef. Grill, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9-12 minutes or until meat is tender, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Pork Kabobs in Country Pork 1996, p103
Reviews forSesame Pork Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2016
"Very good. I served with an asian inspired rice dish as a side but these were clearly the star of the show."
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2010
"I make this all of the time and it is A-mazing!"