Sesame-Orange Salmon Recipe
We're always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare salmon. This Asian-inspired butter will be a new favorite for citrus lovers. Using reduced-fat butter saves 40 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving but still adds a generous coating to the salmon. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1. Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan. Combine butter, soy sauce, orange peel and sesame seeds. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet: 225 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sesame-Orange Salmon
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC