We're always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare salmon. This Asian-inspired butter will be a new favorite for citrus lovers. Using reduced-fat butter saves 40 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving, but still adds a generous coating to the salmon. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan. Combine butter, soy sauce, orange zest and sesame seeds. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 7-9 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture.