Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, peas, salt and pepper flakes; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain linguine, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water. Add pasta, pasta water and salad dressing to shrimp mixture; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 418 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 8g fiber), 29g protein.
Jan 20, 2015
Pretty good and very simple.
Dec 16, 2013
LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!
Oct 23, 2013
Always looking for new weeknight meals, especially as we love stir fries. Quick & tasty.
Oct 7, 2013
Easy week-night meal. Even the kids liked it.
Aug 31, 2013
A great, quick meal! I used regular pasta and added some onion and red bell pepper to the stir fry and it was delicious!
Aug 25, 2013
I love easy, quick and tasty recipes and this one certainly fit the bill. It was healthy and really filling as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.