Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions for al dente.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, peas, salt and pepper flakes; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and peas are crisp-tender.
- 3. Drain linguine, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water. Add pasta, pasta water and salad dressing to shrimp mixture; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 418 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 8g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas
"Pretty good and very simple."
"LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!"
"Always looking for new weeknight meals, especially as we love stir fries. quick & tasty."
"easy week-night meal. Even the kids liked it."