Stir-fries and busy nights are a meal match made in heaven. For a boost of vibrant color and freshness, I sometimes stir in chopped cilantro just before I serve it from the pan. —Nedra Schell, Fort Worth, Texas
Featured In: Spring-ish Recipes to Make In April
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, peas, salt and pepper flakes; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain linguine, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water. Add pasta, pasta water and salad dressing to shrimp mixture; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas in Taste of Home September/October 2013, pjls
Reviews forSesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2015
"Pretty good and very simple."
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2013
"LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"Always looking for new weeknight meals, especially as we love stir fries. quick & tasty."
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2013
"easy week-night meal. Even the kids liked it."