VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 24 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, mix chives and parsley. In another bowl, mix basil, oregano and thyme. In a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons fresh herbs and 1 teaspoon dried herbs.
- Arrange eight dinner rolls over herbs. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons of the fresh herbs and 1 teaspoon of the dried herbs. Drizzle with one-third of the butter. Repeat layers. Arrange remaining rolls over top; drizzle with remaining butter. Refrigerate, covered, 12-24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake rolls, uncovered, 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes longer. Cool in pan 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Herb Pull-Apart Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p20