- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Reviews forSesame Ginger Vinaigrette
"This was okay, thought it would be much better though. I had to add more vinegar so it had enough flavour."