Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
Our home economists enliven an ordinary green salad with a vinaigrette featuring orange juice, ginger and balsamic vinegar.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 126 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.