Sesame Ginger Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 173 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Chicken
"This was very good, I suggest marinading it overnight for a much more flavorful dish. Also made with a side of flash fried veggies with a touch of soy sauce and ground ginger."
"Very good, but wonder if it might be even better if made extra basting sauce and used as marinade before grilling. Will try that next time."