- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon dressing over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing; cook, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, squeeze lime juice over top; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSesame Cilantro Shrimp
"Not only was this a quick and easy recipe, it was delicious. My husband and I really enjoyed it and will have it again soon. We used Ken's Steak House Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger and Soy Dressing. We added blanched snow peas to the shrimp and dressing mixture. It was spicy and very flavorful. A bonus is each serving has only 3 Weight Watcher Smart Points. Thanks for posting this recipe Tami!"
"I made this as directed. I don't think the dressing really gave much flavor and was quickly overpowered once I drizzled with the fresh lime. It was simple, but not flavorful enough for me."