Sesame Cilantro Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- 2. Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 328 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for Sesame Cilantro Chicken
"I doubt I will make this again, but if I do I will omit the cilantro."