Slightly sweet, super juicy and drizzled with a wonderfully Asian-inspired sauce, this chicken is definitely delicious enough to serve to a guest. Wild rice would make an easy side. —Brittany Bowen, Flagstaff, Arizona
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 2 tablespoons honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Cilantro Chicken for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews forSesame Cilantro Chicken for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review