Sesame Cilantro Chicken for Two
Slightly sweet, super juicy and drizzled with a wonderfully Asian-inspired sauce, this chicken is definitely delicious enough to serve to a guest. Wild rice would make an easy side. —Brittany Bowen, Flagstaff, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 2 tablespoons honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds.