- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSesame Cilantro Chicken
"We all enjoyed it. Gets to be pretty sweet if you take a lot of sauce from the pan to spoon on top of the chicken."
"I doubt I will make this again, but if I do I will omit the cilantro."