Sesame Chicken Wraps
Wrap up noon-hour prep work in no time with these refreshing handhelds. A simple Asian dressing gives these sandwiches so much flavor! —Andre Houseknecht, Feasterville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup salad dressing. Spoon over tortillas. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, pepper and onion. Drizzle with remaining dressing; roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 446 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1423mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Asian sesame chicken wrap in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.