I'm always on the lookout for fast, nutritious recipes that will appeal to my three little kids. They happen to love edamame, so this is a great choice for those on-the-go days. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining vegetables, chicken and edamame; toss with dressing. Place about 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Veggie Wraps in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Reviews forSesame Chicken Veggie Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2017
"These were good, a nice light summery meal. Next time I will add more pepper or ginger to give it even more flavor."