- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining vegetables, chicken and edamame; toss with dressing. Place about 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSesame Chicken Veggie Wraps
"These were good, a nice light summery meal. Next time I will add more pepper or ginger to give it even more flavor."