- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented, or 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup crunchy garlic ginger or plain wonton strips
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Divide all ingredients except salad dressing among six bowls. Serve with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSesame Chicken Slaw Salad
"AMAZING!!!! I made 1/2 the recipe for my husband and me. I coudn't find wonton strips at my grocery so I used an Asian salad topping made by Marzetti (found in salad dressing isle), it worked perfectly. I think crunchy lomein noodles or sesame sticks would work also. I used Ken's Steakhouse Asian Sesame Lite salad dressing and it was terrific. A keeper for sure!!"