- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, skin side down, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170° Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSesame Chicken
"We've made this recipe several times. I do modify it by using less sugar or sugar-free brown sugar blend. My kids love it!"