- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the carrots in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the brown sugar, mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Cook and stir 4 minutes longer or until carrots are crisp-tender and evenly coated. Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSesame Carrot Slices
"These are so easy to make and so good! I didn't change a thing. Gobbled by both kids and adults!"
"Entire family enjoyed their carrots!"