- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, lime juice, soy sauce and honey. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.