Try these bread sticks from our Test Kitchen. The not-to-spicy sticks have a mild herb flavor that goes great with pasta. The family will love them, and you'll love the quick preparation.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each breadstick two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter. Combine the sesame seeds, basil and cayenne; sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Sesame Chopsticks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007