Sesame Beef and Mushroom Noodles
This beef, mushroom and noodle dish is a tasty answer to the question, "What are we having for dinner?" — Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2-3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Break noodles into small pieces; reserve 1/4 cup.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Add mushrooms and contents of ramen seasoning packets; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender. Add remaining noodles and water. Bring to a boil; cook 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and sesame oil. Top with reserved noodles.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 565 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1264mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Beef and Noodle Sesame Skillet in tasteofhome.com