Sesame Beef and Mushroom Noodles
This beef, mushroom and noodle dish is a tasty answer to the question, "What are we having for dinner?" — Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2-3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Break noodles into small pieces; reserve 1/4 cup.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Add mushrooms and contents of ramen seasoning packets; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender. Add remaining noodles and water. Bring to a boil; cook 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and sesame oil. Top with reserved noodles.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 565 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1264mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Beef and Noodle Sesame Skillet in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.