Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 27, 2013
my company raved about these mushrooms
Mar 2, 2013
Where are the other reviews
Dec 23, 2011
So easy, quick and delicious!!
Dec 17, 2011
I have made these for a few parties and was asked for the recipe by several guests. I personally like mushrooms, but these are delicious!