Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Dec 27, 2013
my company raved about these mushrooms
Mar 2, 2013
Where are the other reviews
Dec 23, 2011
So easy, quick and delicious!!
Dec 17, 2011
I have made these for a few parties and was asked for the recipe by several guests. I personally like mushrooms, but these are delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.