- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forSensational Stuffed Mushrooms
"my company raved about these mushrooms"
"Where are the other reviews"
"I have made these for a few parties and was asked for the recipe by several guests. I personally like mushrooms, but these are delicious!"