Semiformal Evening Truffles
This truffles are sure to become a favorite in your home. They are easy to make and have such a rich flavor.—Cindy Morris, Coyle, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Add the cream cheese, coffee granules and water; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in coconut or sprinkles. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.