- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forSecret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs
"Wil try to get it made at home or will try to have it at some large restaurant-hopefully I may taste it-yummy-delicious thanks for recipe"
"My secret ingredient is love. But these are delicious!"
"These were a big hit at our Easter dinner. The indgrediants were hard to find, as a matter of fact, I ended up making the mango chutney. But I think the end result was worth it as everyone seemed to like these the best of the two deviled egg recipes I made."
"This is wonderful! The only goat cheese we had was smoked - imparted an excellent flavor - and had to substitute celery seed because we were out of celery - but it was very, very good. Can also taste the mango, quite subtly. Nice after taste as well. Yummy!"