- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, onion, tomato slices and fat-free mayonnaise, optional
- Crush or process stuffing croutons into fine crumbs. In a bowl, combine crumbs, turkey and onion. Shape into five patties.
- Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato and mayonnaise if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forSeasoned Turkey Burgers
"Hubby loved these burgers. I liked them, too, but not quite so much as he did. They were very simple to prepare and I'm sure I will make them again. They were full of flavor from the stuffing cubes."
"I added an egg white and 2 TBLS steak seasoning. would definitely make again"
"What a great simple recipe. A good Friday night end of the week meal. Cheap and Tasty!!!"