Seasoned Turkey Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Broil: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, onion, tomato slices and fat-free mayonnaise, optional
- Crush or process stuffing croutons into fine crumbs. In a bowl, combine crumbs, turkey and onion. Shape into five patties.
- Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato and mayonnaise if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 124 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
May 20, 2013
Hubby loved these burgers. I liked them, too, but not quite so much as he did. They were very simple to prepare and I'm sure I will make them again. They were full of flavor from the stuffing cubes.
Apr 19, 2011
very simple and easy to make. My daughter loves turkey burgers and she really enjoyed this one.
Jan 26, 2010
I added an egg white and 2 TBLS steak seasoning. would definitely make again
Aug 21, 2009
What a great simple recipe. A good Friday night end of the week meal. Cheap and Tasty!!!