Seasoned Spinach Balls
My mom always made her stuffing-filled spinach bites when she needed something for a holiday party or potluck. And they always disappeared in a flash! —Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
Originally published as Seasoned Spinach Balls in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.