My mom always made her stuffing-filled spinach bites when she needed something for a holiday party or potluck. And they always disappeared in a flash! —Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Seasoned Spinach Balls in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p20