Seasoned Scrambled Eggs
Charlotte Wiley whips up this fluffy egg dish for two in her New York City kitchen. The addition of ranch dressing, brown mustard and mozzarella cheese makes these fast-to-fix scrambled eggs something special.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites and eggs. Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder. In a nonstick skillet, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.