Charlotte Wiley whips up this fluffy egg dish for two in her New York City kitchen. The addition of ranch dressing, brown mustard and mozzarella cheese makes these fast-to-fix scrambled eggs something special.
Recommended: 40+ Satisfying Low-Carb Breakfasts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites and eggs. Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder. In a nonstick skillet, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Scrambled Eggs in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p43