- 6 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Place salmon on a greased broiler rack. Broil for 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Brush some over some over salmon. turn and broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSeasoned Salmon Steaks
"I have been using this recipe for years. It is amazing. And so simple. It always get rave reviews. I use a fillet instead of the steaks."