Seasoned Pork Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred meat with two forks. Return to cooking juices; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve pork on rolls.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 28, 2017
Good tasting shredded pork recipe. I liked the spin on traditional bbq pulled pork.
Aug 29, 2016
Love, love, love this recipe!! I top the meat with provolone cheese and melt it in the oven for a minute.
Sep 17, 2014
This is amazing. So easy and my kiddos love it! I've put it over rice and to be healthier cauliflower made to mimic rice. One of our favorites!
May 5, 2010
Easy and yummy!
Nov 19, 2009
My husband is a big pulled pork fan and loves to cook on the grill. I thought I'd have to really sell this version to him, but thankfully I was wrong. He absolutely loved it and so did my sons. It also makes a great main dish for potlucks.